Visit Avignon and the surrounding area
Located 7 minutes from the historic village of Vedène and 13 minutes from the city of Avignon, our campsite is perfect for exploring the Vaucluse region. Between the city of Avignon, Palace of the Popes and the city of Orange, our region in Provence is like stepping into a history book. It is also a land rich in plant and animal life to be discovered as you take walks in the sun.
What is there to do by Avignon Parc?
Explore the surroundings of our campsite in Avignon
There are many places to visit and activities to do near our campsite by Avignon. These options are located within a radius of 15 kilometers:
- Visiting the village of Vedène, the Provencal markets, exhibitions and historical monuments (ramparts, clock tower, lords’ castle, wash house and fountains)
- Exploring the city of Avignon and the ramparts
- The little tourist train of Avignon
- Museums: Petit Palis Museum, Lapidaire Museum and Louis Vouland Museum
- The markets of Provence
- Paddleboarding classes
- Many regional events such as the Avignon Festival, International Antique Fair in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, the Feria de Nîmes
There are many bike rides available. The Vaucluse region and Mount Ventoux are a paradise for cyclists and mountain bikers. Feel free to ask for information at our tourist information services.
Visit the Vaucluse during your holiday at our campsite in Vedène
Finally, take advantage of your stay to discover the major tourist attractions of the Vaucluse. Here are the main places you should be sure to visit:
- The city of Avignon, its ramparts and the festival
- Mount Ventoux, 1910 meters high, perfect for hiking and selfies
- The Lubéron and regional natural park
- L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, a historical town on the water
- The lavender fields, inseparable from the Vaucluse and Provence.
- The ochre colors of the Vaucluse, like the setting of a Western in the heart of the Lubéron
The Vaucluse region has a rich history to discover. When you stay in a rental at our Avignon Parc campsite in Vedène, you will discover the authentic charm of Provence. The Vaucluse department has a remarkable natural heritage. It is composed of a variety of unique, hilly landscapes. When you come to our campsite, you will discover exceptional places. Our campsite, in a unique and idyllic location, invites you to travel during your stay in Provence.