What is there to do by Avignon Parc?
Explore the surroundings of our campsite in Avignon
There are many places to visit and activities to do near our campsite by Avignon. These options are located within a radius of 15 kilometers:
- Visiting the village of Vedène, the Provencal markets, exhibitions and historical monuments (ramparts, clock tower, lords’ castle, wash house and fountains)
- Exploring the city of Avignon and the ramparts
- The little tourist train of Avignon
- Museums: Petit Palis Museum, Lapidaire Museum and Louis Vouland Museum
- The markets of Provence
- Paddleboarding classes
- Many regional events such as the Avignon Festival, International Antique Fair in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, the Feria de Nîmes
There are many bike rides available. The Vaucluse region and Mount Ventoux are a paradise for cyclists and mountain bikers. Feel free to ask for information at our tourist information services.